Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VirtualDJ 7.1 - Page: 6

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

The timeline feature looks like it could become incredibly powerful. Also, the improved sampler as described by Digital DJ Tips some six months ago also will be a killer. Do you guys still plan to implement these changes (ie, pitch recognition, editable samples, etcetera?) - this will really be appreciated. I could do a whole lot of sampling, on my set, collect all these stabs, beats etcetera - practically remixing tracks in more radical ways then before. Since I pitch entire tracks to make them go in harmony (instrumental techno), a sampler along the lines of what seems to become reality willl be a huge improvement for me! :D

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 5:45 pm
You guys should create a helmet that the DJ can wear. This helmet will be linked to the software, and it will read the DJ's brain. This will eliminate the need for controllers, cdjs, turntables or any other hardware. All the dj will have to do is to put it on, and the software will pick up his thoughts. For example he will think "Load song x into deck B. Sync. Cue to first beat... Play. Cue... Deck B fader up. Play"

I expect royalties when you guys have developed this in VDJ 9.

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 7:04 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 7:50 am
Holy crap! I didnt think that the technology already existed. This is friggin awesome. I was only kidding about using it to dj, I dont know... it would definitely be interesting but I just cant imagine anyone standing up in the console for a couple of hours and just thinking. But who knows whats to come in the next decade. Thanks for sharing.

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 8:25 am
please include the frequency adjustable eq in 7.1 nothing else is as important as sounding good.

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 8:56 am
Lets not forget a Drag-n-drop for the sampler plus the verbs to go with it so I can skin it..............please, please.........

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 10:17 am
damn cheeky pirates [LINK REMOVED]

This has been reported. Thank you.

Keith

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 2:44 pm
Its Like waiting for Christmas morning this update needs to hurry up and come on lol

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 3:49 pm
MeowMixPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I would love to have the option to actually save to the file the edits in the timeline.

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 8:53 pm
DJFooeyPRO InfinityMember since 2010
was hoping it was today :(

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 12 @ 11:20 pm
Please please tell me that the mapping of the iTunes ratings will now be visible in 7.1????

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 12 @ 5:22 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Aww, come on fellas.................riding waves is fun!! Lmmfao!!

SURFS UP !!!!! oohhh. all i need is a tasty wave and a cool buzz and im fine.

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 12 @ 1:54 pm
getafixPRO InfinityMember since 2010
i think by now the majority of us are feeling version 8 is well overdue and after watching the 4 videos posited were
even more keen to get our hands on it. the release of 7.1 for me is both good and bad. good because we get to see some
of the new stuff before vdj 8 is finished but bad because it makes me think that this is in part, a way of taking the pressure
off and is possibly a sign that vdj 8 is a lot further behind than we all thought. and needs a lot more work to get it finished.

but this dose show that when vdj 8 finely gets released that it should be a more polished product than previous releases,
and that the programmers care about us all too much to rush the job at hand.....

my wish would be that vdj 8 truly supports dual screen computers as a lot more of us now use 2 monitors.
there is a dual screen skin but this is basicly just a normal skin with a stretched aspect ratio. and dosent
work well with 2 different sized screens

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 12 @ 6:53 pm
DJ TKOPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I saw the Briansredd Virtual DJ 8 video and I must say that it looks great. I read that it's going to require a fresh install, will it save all of your virtual folders, or will those get lost in the install?

Also, how about a fade out loop echo effect built into it like Serato has?

The timeline feature looks totally bad a$s and it would be great to be able to save them as remixes or edited audio files.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 1:46 am
when major updates happen the database is automatically converted to the new format preserving your information, I can't see this being any different.

for the effect you can use these.. flanged loop out is probably the easiest as it is just one button, the other two rely on sliders, but they allow layering of other effects on top or underneath.

I think in the Musikmesse vid heiko said you can edit a track in the timeline then play the remixed track as normal on a deck. If you wanted to permanently have the file you could always just hit record and let it play through.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 2:02 am
synthet1c wrote :

I think in the Musikmesse vid heiko said you can edit a track in the timeline then play the remixed track as normal on a deck. If you wanted to permanently have the file you could always just hit record and let it play through.

Perhaps you could "permanently" edit the file with the new POI's ??? I mean that if you can script pois to jump, loop, e.t.c. then you can create an "edit" off-line and let the track play in real-time later "automatically" remixed ??? Of course that's something for ver 8 most likely...

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 2:12 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i noticed that it still sez "HIGH" instead of "HI" for the HI EQ. is the team gona change that?...please.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 3:42 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
getafix wrote :
i think by now the majority of us are feeling version 8 is well overdue and after watching the 4 videos posited were
even more keen to get our hands on it. the release of 7.1 for me is both good and bad. good because we get to see some
of the new stuff before vdj 8 is finished but bad because it makes me think that this is in part, a way of taking the pressure
off and is possibly a sign that vdj 8 is a lot further behind than we all thought. and needs a lot more work to get it finished.

but this dose show that when vdj 8 finely gets released that it should be a more polished product than previous releases,
and that the programmers care about us all too much to rush the job at hand.....

my wish would be that vdj 8 truly supports dual screen computers as a lot more of us now use 2 monitors.
there is a dual screen skin but this is basicly just a normal skin with a stretched aspect ratio. and dosent
work well with 2 different sized screens

when are u expecting VDJ8 to be released... the new version is starting at 7.1... expect 7.2, 7.3 blah bla blahh 7.9 and finally version 8... 2013 march, april or may.

i hope im wrong.

thanks panos

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 4:06 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
pseft wrote :
i noticed that it still sez "HIGH" instead of "HI" for the HI EQ. is the team gona change that?...please.

Why? If it's for the "high" frequencies, surely labelling it "high" makes perfect sense?

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 4:10 am
DJFooeyPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Are we there yet??

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 5:14 am
44%