Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VirtualDJ 7.1 - Page: 7

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJFooey wrote :
Are we there yet??

Posting the same thing every day won't make it come any quicker.

As far as I can remember it was quoted as "a couple of weeks" at the Expo, and only one week has elapsed.

Keith

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 5:22 am
..Hi Guys,
..need help!got a nwe vci 400 and looking for an update for VDJ LE to a full version or maybe mapping for VDJ PRO.
THANKS A BUNDLE.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 5:45 am

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 6:50 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Keith, if they bothered to see the 4th vid they would kno when the 7.1 will come out.
that is all

shanks panos

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 7:08 am
djsherz wrote :
pseft wrote :
i noticed that it still sez "HIGH" instead of "HI" for the HI EQ. is the team gona change that?...please.

Why? If it's for the "high" frequencies, surely labelling it "high" makes perfect sense?

look at ur mixer and see what it sez

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 7:10 am
You could always run the skin through a bitmap editor like photoshop or paint and change what is says Panos... I thought the last time this came up it was in regard to the skin saying MED "medium" instead of MID "middle" or "mids" as everyone I have ever known refers to them.

high, mid, low - has a nice ring to it
high, med. low - doesn't roll off the tongue right

It personally doesn't bother me as I know what it means though, and would never have noticed if it wasn't first pointed out.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 7:34 am
That'll be a 'hi' and a 'hi' from me then .......

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 7:36 am
i found that post lol, i forgot about the MID or MED.

on paint i changed it and added the southern cross on the bottom right hand corner .

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 8:08 am
Part 4 video posted 17th August, version 7.1 to be released "within the next 2 weeks".

There ya go!

Keith

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 9:35 am
Does it really matter?

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 10:06 am
To be honest, no :)

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 10:22 am
cstoll wrote :
But hey, who actually reads the whole post before they actually post a rebuttal or comment.

not me... I don't even stay on topic..

Can you tell us if 7.1 will be based on the new software architecture of VDJ8 or will it just be addons to VDJ7 using the current versions engine?

And can you also never announce anything again, waiting for a year for news was hard, and waiting "a couple of weeks" for 7.1 seems like an torture... I'd rather get smacked in the face than teased. ;-)

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 11:07 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
synthet1c wrote :

not me... I don't even stay on topic..

Can you tell us if 7.1 will be based on the new software architecture of VDJ8 or will it just be addons to VDJ7 using the current versions engine?

And can you also never announce anything again, waiting for a year for news was hard, and waiting "a couple of weeks" for 7.1 seems like an torture... I'd rather get smacked in the face than teased. ;-)

+1

Someone likes building the anticipation.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 11:34 am
I am sooo excited for the update, even more so for the final version of 8. VDJ is an amazing program, and it looks like it will be getting even better! Actually, I think the other guys are going to be playing catch-up with VDJ after 8 is out. The feature set is incredible! Thanks to all involved, and thanks to Atomix for listening to it's customers and building a product they helped create!

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 1:18 pm
Okay quick question will these updates also requir more computer specks in ex. a faster processor cause im working with the bare minimum? just a question?

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 12 @ 11:47 pm
s2pidHome userMember since 2011
Is 7.1 or version 8 will be capabe of these features?

I would like to know if I could place my tracklist/playlist on an extended (second/third) display?
Does this 'detach' of the list could be done by any skin, like the effects in Version 8? (would be nice)

If a group of DJ's would like to use one VDJ (because of the sync and so) on one (dual Xeon) PC, can they use multiple projetcors in eyefinity? (triple or quad SLI/CrossFire configuration could handle 18/24 individual screens.)
Lets say 4 or 8 dispalys needed for the 4 DJs, 2 for SMS massaging/karaokee text display (projector) , 2 for requests by touch-screens and the rest could be projectors with video mapping or other things.

The question is, could be the projected (mapped) image scratched when I use 12 projetors (12 times 3D content in HD quality) without visible latency (related to the sound)?
I know it is (very much) hardware dependent, but is the software capable to do these kind of task?

THX

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 12 @ 4:12 am

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 12 @ 9:43 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Guys ... really? A debate on the validity of "HI" vs "HIGH" ??? They are the same thing where one is the shortened version of the other.

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 12 @ 9:51 am
DJFooeyPRO InfinityMember since 2010
kradcliffe wrote :
DJFooey wrote :
Are we there yet??

Posting the same thing every day won't make it come any quicker.

As far as I can remember it was quoted as "a couple of weeks" at the Expo, and only one week has elapsed.

Keith

To the moderator who thinks its funny to be rude to paying customers...... Have you ever worked in a customer service environment? Should you actually be a moderator of this forum? Maybe Atomix should rethink your status as Moderator!! I think so. So I never posted the same thing everyday!! I had said something the day before about wishing it was today and then posted are we there yet.... Yes I listened to the video that said it would be sometime within the next couple of weeks. I took that as it could be any day now and I've been checking everyday for it. I also read a post that said that it could be on the 20th. I've never really participated in these forums until hearing about this update. I thought sinceI am checking for the update every day I should start participating andhave a few messages under my belt on this forum. I'm extremely excited about this update and can't wait for VDJ 8.I think Atomix are doing great things and love the fact that because I'm a licensed user of VDJ 7 pro that this update is Free!! Kudos to Atomix!! :) as for you don't be a Douche!! You should never treat a customer that way no matter how cool you thin you are!!!

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 12 @ 10:59 am
as for hi or high, a graphic illustration in difference

this is high

the right one is hi

and to fooey, usually new versions are being published after the weekend, unless this one is any different you probably won't see 7.1 untill monday.

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 12 @ 11:19 am
51%