Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark Total Control Problems And Questions - Page: 4

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

can i use numark total control with virtual dj softwear

Mensajes Sun 14 Mar 10 @ 5:32 am
Yes, Numark Total Control is supported in VDJ Pro, which you already have.

Mensajes Mon 15 Mar 10 @ 1:19 pm
hi
i have problem with my new numark total control
when i plug it in my laptop it does not work
realy i need your help
(windows xp)

Mensajes Sat 27 Mar 10 @ 2:27 pm
should i use power plug?

Mensajes Mon 29 Mar 10 @ 2:37 pm
adel 911 wrote :
hi
i have problem with my new numark total control
when i plug it in my laptop it does not work
realy i need your help
(windows xp)

Mensajes Mon 29 Mar 10 @ 2:37 pm
@Adel - I always use my power adapter. This was recommended to me a while back with the intent of not having the PC/laptop work more by providing power via the USB.

Also, every once in a long huge while I will power up VDJ & the Total Control will not automatically be detected and/or comes on. I close the VDJ program and on the second try it is recognized. My guess you have attempted several VDJ re-starts and it still does not come on?

Mensajes Tue 30 Mar 10 @ 6:48 am
hey I'm having a problem with my total control for virtual vinyl idk if i messed up n hit the wrong button or what all i know is that i use to be able to use my jogs to scratch now all they do is speed up n slow down the track....any ideas on what's up?

Mensajes Thu 01 Apr 10 @ 11:24 pm
@DJ Frank Lucas; not sure about if it has something to do with virtual vinyl idk but of course make sure your your scratch button is activated and while you are playing the song in the respective deck just do a hard back spin to see if it engages once again. This happened to me once with only one deck and it worked.

Mensajes Fri 02 Apr 10 @ 4:01 am
if you are using a powered USB hub you can get away with no power adapter...but just use it anyway if you have it!

The problem I have with the Total Control is that since one of the upgrades a while ago the effects knob is hard to control...it scrolls so fast you almost can't even use it.

Mensajes Fri 02 Apr 10 @ 8:49 pm
Try adding param_multiply to the knob, e.g:

param_multiply 50% & effect select

(Try a smaller or larger value to find the optimal setting.)

Mensajes Mon 05 Apr 10 @ 6:07 pm
ianstudHome userMember since 2010

Hi! i'm having a little problem with my virtual DJ 6.0.1

So this is the thing, some day last week i opened the mixer to practice a little, and i found the covers of my songs appeared all in a strange color; none of them can see it at all, the program run all the songs perfectly but is really anoying because i have the original program and doesn't work alright.

i hope you can help me

Mensajes Wed 02 Jun 10 @ 7:06 pm
Your question has nothing to do with a Numark Total Control.

Please create your own new topic rather than hijacking another thread by posting an unrelated question.

The version you are using is out of date and there have been many changes to the software since then.

Please download the latest trial http://www.virtualdj.com/download/trial.html

Or if you have purchased the software, please register http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and upgrade to the latest version http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If the problem still persists with v6.1, please open your own NEW topic on this subject.

Mensajes Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 12:07 pm
Hello, I am running Windows 7 and just bought a Numark Total Control. I was using CUE 5 and it was working, but then i added the firmware 1.2 and it suddenly stopped working.

The remote control on CUE has Numark total control enabled, but there is a red dot next to it. Whenever i connect it to my computer four lights automatically turn on. The EQ lights for treble and mid range turn on, and once i click down on the mid range EQ buttons the FX AMT on both sides turns on and stays on.

I cannot use it, can anyone help? What do i have to do should i somehow downgrade? Is it somehow in standby mode? Thanks in advance.

P.S. Is there a way to restart the software?

Mensajes Mon 12 Jul 10 @ 3:42 am
Hi, I downloaded the newest Virtual DJ trial and for some odd reason whenever i run the program an error comes up that says "Invalid skin file (error line 0 in the xml)" what should i do to fix this? Thank you.

Mensajes Wed 14 Jul 10 @ 2:40 am

Mensajes Wed 14 Jul 10 @ 4:18 am
hey can any one help me i been djing for a wile with virtual dj djio and total control but someting is going on when i push play it wont play at the right place and when i push to reloop it does the same thing i alreaddy tray changing the control the softweare and i wanna khow if its dj io sound card pllz i need help mmm email me of just replay me here thanks for the help

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 11:30 pm
I have Numark Total Control & I have the American audio interface and I need to hook it up to my Pioneer CDJ 850's & my 4 Chanel Numark M6 usb mixer. WHAT DO I DO AAAGGGHHH??????

Mensajes Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 12:52 am
Hey you guys i have a Numark total control that says Traktor le enabled on the front in small letters. will that impede me from using it with my virtual dj 6.0.8?
because ive tried to use them together but i cant for some reason. any advice?

Mensajes Fri 03 Dec 10 @ 11:38 pm
I'm not shure if the controller works correct with this very old version. Please update at least to version 6.1.2 to be shure it is fully supported.

Greets, Heiko

Mensajes Sat 04 Dec 10 @ 5:35 am
eazy23Home userMember since 2010
wassup everybody, i need help on something. I got a TC from a friend but he never used it. My first question, do i need the bought version of VDJ to be able to use the TC to mix??? and second question, when i plug in the TC, i go to "My Computer" and no usb is found but the lights are turned on, do i need a firmware or an upgrade of some sort???
Thanks to all

Mensajes Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 1:49 pm
92%