Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: How to use the headphones on VDJ - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I wanna use an headphone an headphone output from one deck and speaker output from the other.. I ve tried the crossfaders and PFL, but I m not able to get it to work...

Current Setup:
Laptop
Using a 2-way spliter to split the output from the laptop (one for headphone and other for speakers)

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 4:02 pm
Go into config>sound setup, select headphones and mono split cable.

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 4:40 pm
Hi, i tried that, but it does not work. I am able to hear both the tracks on both the speakers and the headphone...

Mensajes Sat 23 Aug 08 @ 12:29 pm
I managed to get mine working after 5 minutes of putting up the post lol. Im sorry but i think if you have a standard laptop card, it wont work. You need a soundcard you can manually set for 4:1 surround. The back speakers are infact your headphones playing the cue deck. The speakers are as normal playing the other deck.

Mensajes Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 6:56 am
HI, i need a favor from you.

I used the 2-way splitter to split the output from my laptop...it kinda worked, but the only problem is that...it didn't split the sound between the speakers and the headphone...but it played the song on deck A on the left earphone and Deck B song on the right earphone...similar to the speakers...do u know how i coud possibly fix this??

Mensajes Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 2:03 am
bzdonHome userMember since 2009
i have vdj 5 on my desktop using windows xp. how can i set up a headphone to mix and cue songs?

Mensajes Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 12:38 am
external soundcard's like Numark's DJiO will solve the trick easily... It allows you to have 2 outputs and mic input and headphone input...

in sound config it would be

input: none
output:headphones
sound card: asio driver, then select numark USB audio device (or whatever card you chose)

peace

Mensajes Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 3:03 am
moochowHome userMember since 2009
Hey Guys,

I've done everything correclty..

I had a soundcard that can support 6 inputs + Mic (4.1 setup i presume?)

I can get the front speakers working but the rear input does not work when i put the headphones in.

I have soundMAX control panel.. rah help!

Mensajes Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 2:55 am
komodorHome userMember since 2006
external soundcard's like Numark's DJiO will solve the trick easily... It allows you to have 2 outputs and mic input and headphone input...

in sound config it would be

input: none
output:headphones
sound card: asio driver, then select numark USB audio device (or whatever card you chose)

peace

my headphones working successfully...tnx for instruction..in sound card:inputs-none, outputs-headphones...master:front output/headphones:rear output, Sound card:4.1card or 2.1 card(my sound card is Sound max HD Audio)...

enjoy

Mensajes Wed 28 Oct 09 @ 3:54 pm
how can i use my headphones with out a midi mixer

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 10 @ 8:54 pm
hey all... i am a new member here.... plz i want a little help, i want to use headphones and a stereo on VDJ because i have a party sunday :P i brought a small piece and put it in the headphones place and then i connect the headphone's wire and the stereo's wire to this piece.. the problem is that i am hearing the voice in both the headphones and speakers.....plz tell me what shoud i do in the config and then how do i change the voice in the headphones from one deck to another.... plz reply today

Mensajes Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 1:10 pm
Tim0000Home userMember since 2010
Hey, I have Realtek HD soundcard i think :P, i have 2 audio outputs. Do i need another soundcard or what settings i need to use?
Thanks

Mensajes Fri 05 Nov 10 @ 9:29 am
th4rg3ControlleristMember since 2010

Mensajes Thu 02 Dec 10 @ 10:55 am
Hey i just got the vms 4 and i want to be able to listen to one song on the headphones and the other on the speakers without interference till i cross the fader to the side on which i have the song playing on the headphones. its not happening. what settings do i need to put up? as of nowm all im getting is both the tracks on both the speakers as well as the headphones.
what settings do my prefrences ought to have??

Mensajes Wed 15 Dec 10 @ 8:01 pm
You can buy a USB soundcard, it will cost you around 4-5$ on Ebay. Use the option of USB sound card with laptop in config. you will have one headphone out of laptop and another out of USB soundcard, one will have headphone for prelisten, and another you can use for output to speakers. I tried this in laptop with two headphones output by Dell

Mensajes Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 9:34 pm
MoultzLE userMember since 2010
I have Mixtrack Pro from Numark and what to do the same thing.

With VDJ LE is it not possible to use your headphones without the fully licensed version. I cannot enter CONFIG ect because it just comes up with basically an advert for the full licensed version?

Mensajes Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 4:43 am
grndnlHome userMember since 2011
So here are the settings that i am using:
inputs: none
outputs: headphones
sound card: 2 cards

now i can listen to a song on the speakers and to another song with the headphones and cue it. when my cross fader is only playing the song that goes out to the speakers, if i start the song on the headphones turn table will i hear it through the headphones? and so to play it on the speakers at the right time all i have to do is bring the fader to the middle?

Mensajes Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 12:47 am
First: you need a PC with rear input AND a front input.
Go to your Playback options and DISABLE you speakers and headphones.
Download ASIO.

Go to VDJ Config.
Select this:
Output: Headphones.
Sound card: ASIO

Go to Advamced options and make sure your Speakers and headphones do NOT got a red cross on the front mark.Go to the Output stteings and choose the desired options you can get listed.
Push OK.

EDIT: NOW i saw he got a laptop.... damn.

Mensajes Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 11:21 am
Hey Ive gotten a second soundcard (soundblaster) and virtual DJ Pro, I've got it all hooked up but cant seem to get one song play through my headphones and another one play through my speakers(I only get the same song on both the headphones and speakers). I've been messing around with all the settings but can't seem to figure it all out, could anyone help me out with the settings?

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 10:22 am
I got a creative sound, sound card and I would like to know how to connect the headphones... please

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 10:53 am
50%