FRONT & REAR PANELS Reloop Beatpad - Front Panel
- MIC INPUT. Connect a 1/4" microphone to this input. This input's audio signal is routed directly to the Program Mix and Cue Mix.
- MIC LEVEL. Adjust the gain of the microphone input channel.
- HEADPHONES SOCKET. Connect your 1/4" headphones to this output for cueing and mix monitoring.
Reloop Beatpad - Rear Panel
- AUX INPUT. Connect your audio sources to this RCA input. The input can accept both line and phono-level signals, depending on the switcher next to the Input.
- MASTER OUTPUT (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the Master knob on the top panel.
- MASTER OUTPUT (XLR): Connect this low-impedance XLR output to a PA system or powered monitors. The level of this output is controlled with the Master knob on the top panel.
- SHIFT LOCK: Define if the SHIFT buttons (S) will operate as toggle or momentary (while pressed).
- LED DIMMER: Adjust the brightness of the Leds when those are at the OFF position (dimmed).
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- POWER: Use the included power cable to connect the Beatpad to a power outlet. While the power is switched off, plug the cable into the Beatpad first, and then plug the cable into a power outlet. Use the Power Switch to turn the NS7II on and off. Turn on NS7II after all input devices have been connected and before you turn on amplifiers. Turn off amplifiers before you turn off NS7II.
- POWER BUTTON. Use the Power Switch to turn the Beatpad on and off. Turn on Beatpad after all input devices have been connected and before you turn on amplifiers. Turn off amplifiers before you turn off Beatpad.