- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- PLAYER 1 OUT: Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. Alternatively this output can be used to route Left Deck's audio signal to an external audio mixer. See Advanced Audio Setup
- PHONES . Connect your headphones to this output for cueing and mix monitoring using a 1/4" cable/adapter. This output can be also used for other purposes. See Advanced Audio Setup
- POWER: Use the included power adapter (12 V DC,, center-positive) to connect VFX Control to a power outlet. While the power is switched off, plug the cable into the unit first, and then plug the other end into a power outlet. Use the Power Switch at the top panel to turn the unit on and off. Turn on the unit after all input devices have been connected and before you turn on amplifiers. Turn off amplifiers before you turn off the unit
- PLAYER 2 OUT: This output can be used for either connecting to a booth monitor speaker or route Right Deck's audio signal to an external audio mixer. See Advanced Audio Setup